Naked Doors is a rapidly growing company that is always looking out for talented fresh thinkers to join our friendly team. Using the highest quality materials, we manufacture beautiful hardwood tailormade cabinet doors and drawers.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to work in our small, friendly office team.
Your role at Naked Doors will involve:
- Assisting our customers both on the phone and via email
- Processing customer orders and creating customer quotations
- Preparing working documentation to aid manufacture within our workshop
- Greeting customers who visit to see our showroom
- Liasing with our workshop team to bring orders into production and monitor to completion
The position is full time, and working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm. Due to our location in rural North Norfolk a full driving licence is essential.
Full training will be given to the right applicant.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a strong knowledge of Word and Excel
- Possess good analytical and mathematical skills and be a clear thinker
- Be accurate and have a good attention to detail
- Be polite and confident on the phone
- Have the ability to prioritize your workload to meet deadlines
- Be dynamic, eager to learn and work as part of an energetic and outgoing team
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Be a clear communicator and work well with others
- Be educated to A-Level standard
Please ensure that you have read the job description and meet the criteria before applying.